WWE Raw TV Taping Report
March 28, 2016
Report by Mike Omansky, PWTorch correspondent
– The crowd was packed, maybe sold out. All of the available arena was full.
– The return date is Summerslam on August 21. A pre-sale started after the show through Friday on Ticketmaster using the password WWESUMMERSLAM.
– Matches started at 6:30 p.m. EST. Adding Raw, the taping went just over four-and-a-half hours. The crowd became restless during the six-man tag “main event.”
– There was no post-show match as advertised. Roman Reigns dove onto the pile of wrestlers at ringside, then Raw went off the air with Reigns and Triple H’s back-and-forth shots. No skit or advertised eight-man tag match occurred afterward.
(1) Jack Swagger beat Tyler Breeze. Swagger raced across the ring and sprung off the turnbuckles for the Swagger Bomb for the pin. Not much.
Main Event Taping
(1) Ryback beat Fandango via pinfall with Shell-Shock. Not much either until the finishing sequence.