SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
Despite being the night after a PPV, Monday’s Raw TV rating only slightly increased from last week.
WWE Raw TV Ratings Tracking
May 23: Raw scored a 2.29 rating, compared to a 2.27 last week leading into Extreme Rules and 2.26 two weeks ago.
– Raw’s three hours averaged 3.268 million viewers, up 2.4 percent (about 78,000 viewers) from last week.
- First Hour: 3.359 million viewers
- Second Hour: 3.332 million viewers
- Third Hour: 3.115 million viewers (6.5% decline from the second hour)
– DEMOGRAPHICS: Raw was virtually unchanged from last week in males 18-34 and males 18-49. There was an increase in adults 18-49 from a year-low a18-49 rating last week.
– FORECAST: Next week’s Raw falls on the Memorial Day holiday, which WWE is countering with the return of John Cena from injury.
Last year’s Memorial Day Raw fell 11 percent from the previous week. If applied to this year, Raw would still be above a 2.0 TV rating.