WADE KELLER PODCAST - EARLY PREVIEW OF ROYAL RUMBLE 2020 MEN'S MATCH, PLUS 2019 AND 2010 LOOK-BACK ROUNDTABLES
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
Ring of Honor announced Monday a big tag match between new tag champions for Saturday’s “Best in the World” TV tapings in North Carolina.
New IWGP World Hvt. tag champions The Briscoes will meet new IWGP Jr. Hvt. tag champions The Young Bucks on Saturday, June 25.
This follows both teams winning their respective Tag Titles at New Japan’s “Dominion” PPV on Sunday.
Jay Briscoe will be pulling double-duty if he wins the ROH World Title from Jay Lethal at the BITW PPV on Friday night (June 24).
If Briscoe wins, then he will defend the ROH Title against Kyle O’Reilly on Saturday and team with Mark Briscoe against the Bucks.
Updated BITW PPV Line-up (June 24)
- ROH World Title match: Jay Lethal vs. Jay Briscoe
- ROH TV Title match: Bobby Fish vs. #1 contender Dalton Castle
- ROH Tag Title match: The Addiction vs. Motor City Machineguns
- Grudge match: Steve Corino vs. B.J. Whitmer
- Roderick Strong vs. Mark Briscoe
- Kyle O’Reilly vs. Kamaitachi
- Bullet Club (Young Bucks & Adam Cole) vs. Moose & War Machine (Ray Rowe & Hanson)
Updated Post-PPV TV Tapings Line-up (June 25)
- ROH World Title match: Lethal-Briscoe winner vs. Kyle O’Reilly
- ROH Tag Title match: The Addiction-MCMG winners vs. 2016 Tag Wars winners Beer City Bruiser & Silas Young
- IWGP World Hvt. tag champions The Briscoes vs. IWGP Jr. Hvt. tag champions The Young Bucks
- Jay White debuting vs. Kamaitachi
- Roderick Strong vs. Dalton Castle
- War Machine (Hanson & Ray Rowe) vs. Shane Taylor & Keith Lee
- Donovan Dijak vs. Jason Kincaid