SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
Triple H announced a new NXT road tour for August 4-6 in SEC Country.
Dates and locations are August 4 in Birmingham, Alabama, Aug. 5 in Pensacola, Florida, and Aug. 6 in New Orleans, La.
WWE is headlining with Shinsuke Nakamura, Austin Aries, NXT Women’s champion Asuka, and Bayley.
Tickets for all three shows go on-sale this Friday (June 24) at 10:00 a.m. local time. (Event Info)
Upcoming 2016 NXT U.S. Road Tour Dates
- July 14: Indianapolis at the Egyptian Room
- July 15: Cincinnati at BB&T Arena in Highland Heights, Ky.
- July 16: Louisville at Broadbent Arena
- July 28: San Antonio, Tex. at the Aztec Theater
- July 29: Corpus Christi, Tex. at Central Pavilion Arena
- July 30: Houston at the Revention Music Center
- Aug. 4: Birmingham, Ala. at the BJCC Theater
- Aug. 5: Pensacola, Fla. at the Bay Center
- Aug. 6: New Orleans, La. at the New Orleans Theater
Tix on sale Friday! pic.twitter.com/vel7laaFQR
— Triple H (@TripleH) June 20, 2016
— Triple H (@TripleH) June 13, 2016
— Triple H (@TripleH) May 30, 2016