SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
WWE LIVE EVENT RESULTS
DECEMBER 10, 2017
LOUISVILLE, KY. AT THE YUM CENTER
REPORT BY JESSE KENNEDY JR., PWTORCH CORRESPONDENT
Better late than never. Here are results of a show I attended earlier this month…
(1) Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Sami Zayn. Solid Pop for Nakamura. Zayn had solid heat. Entertaining Opening match. As expected, the crowd in it from start to finish.
(2) Aiden English defeated Tye Dillinger. English got huge heat for his annoying singing, Decent reaction for Dillinger. Okay match with English going over.
(3) Breezango defeated The Colons. Good Reaction for Breezango. A pre-recorded “Fashion Files” got a good laugh from the crowd. Colons received virtually zero reaction. Nothing memorable. The good guys won.
(4) Bobby Roode defeated Dolph Ziggler. Descent reaction for Roode, Solid heat for Ziggler. Great Match back and forth. High Quality match from start to finish.
(5) Randy Orton defeated Rusev. Huge reaction for Orton . Huge heat for Rusev. Good match. Orton stayed around ringside signing autographs and taking pictures longer than anyone.
(6) Charlotte Flair & Naomi defeated Natalya & Tamina & Lana. Flair received a good reaction. Naomi received a solid reaction. So so reaction for Natalya, Tamina, and Lana. Very good match, the crowd was into it.
(7) The Usos defeated Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin. The crowd was heavy in favor of the Usos with a good pop and support all match. Virtually zero reaction for Benjamin & Gable. The crowd was solidly against them during the match.
(8) A.J. Styles defeated Baron Corbin. Huge Pop for A.J. Mediocre heat for Corbin. Entertaining match. Corbin always impresses me more in person. A.J., as usual, was awesome. Great match to end the show and send everyone home happy
NOTES: Live Events have definitely gotten better in recent years to make it feel more like a TV show.
Most Heel Heat
NOW CHECK OUT THE PREVIOUS REPORT: 12/16 Mid-States Wrestling in Harrison, Ark.: Buff Bagwell & James vs. Stryker vs. Stephen E, Gram vs. Kindcaid
QUICK TIPS FOR SENDING RESULTS
If you attend an arena event in future, either house shows or TV tapings, we encourage you to send us a report for publication. You can direct your reports to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept reports in any format, but if it’s not much trouble, please format your report like you see above, with the matches numbered like this (1) , (2) , (3) , with the opening line of each match paragraph stating who beat whom (don’t just say Wrestler A vs. Wrestler beat with the result listed later; instead, state up front who won so those readers who don’t have time to read the entire report (i. e. their boss walks past their cubicle all the time looking beat their shoulder) can at least quickly assess the results.
Also, please list tag teams using the “&” symbol as opposed to stating “and. ” Reserve use of ” and” when listing results in a three-way or four-way match where there are no teams (i. e. ” Wrestler A beat Wrestler B and Wrestler C in a three-way match” ) so it is easy to differentiate a handicap match from a three-way match.