SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
Wednesday night on Destination America, ROH drew by far its biggest one-hour audience with a huge surge in viewership. TNA’s replay benefited to draw a larger combined audience than last week.
Wednesday Night ROH/TNA Programming – October 28 (Week 22)
– TNA Impact: The first airing at 9:00 p.m. EST 266,000 viewers, essentially the same as last week’s 264,000 viewers.
TNA’s late-night replay/West Coast airing after ROH then drew 98,000 viewers, up from 63,000 replay/WC viewers last week.
TNA Impact’s total viewership was 364,000 viewers, up from 327,000 viewers last week.
– ROH TV: The only airing at 11:00 p.m. EST drew an eye-popping 227,000 viewers, nearly 100,000 more than 132,000 viewers last week.
ROH’s previous high for any one-hour timeslot was 185,000 viewers during the 8:00 p.m. hour on June 24.
– Demographics: Both shows skewed to an older male audience. ROH’s median age was 53.3 years-old and TNA’s was 54.0 years-old.
ROH drew its most-ever adults 18-49 viewers with 74,000 total. The split was 64 percent m18-48 and 36 percent f18-49.
TNA’s original airing drew fewer a18-49 viewers – 70,000. The split was 70/30 in favor of m18-49.
After struggling to draw female viewers, both shows have suddenly been consistent in the f18-49 demographic.
Over the past six weeks, ROH’s split has averaged 62/38 m18-49 vs. f18-49. Over the previous 16 weeks, the split averaged 80/20.
Over the past six weeks, TNA’s split has averaged 67/33. Over the previous 16 weeks, the split averaged 81/19.
– TNA at 9:00 EST: 266,000 viewers
– ROH at 11:00 EST: 227,000 viewers
– TNA at midnight: 98,000 viewers