SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
TNA will have an uphill climb to get to respectable viewership on Pop TV based on the performance of their first airing Tuesday night. It will help when Pop gets more distribution on cable TV outlets.
TNA Impact TV Ratings Tracking
– January 5 (Updated with DVR Viewing)
– Impact drew 255,000 first-run viewers for the debut episode on Pop.
– UPDATE: 13,000 DVR viewers were added, representing a small addition of 5.0 percent.
Live + DVR Viewing was 268,000 viewers.
– Replay: The late-night Tuesday replay drew 90,000 viewers.
The total audience of live, DVR, and replay was 358,000 viewers.
– The live airing of Impact was outdrawn by its lead-in, a “Days of Our Lives” re-run, which drew 279,000 viewers.
“Days” fits Pop’s female-driven programming, skewing to 82 percent females 18-49 and only 18 percent males 18-49.
Impact then reversed the split with 60 percent males 18-49 and 40 percent females 18-49.
– TNA drew a median age of 54.1 years-old, similar to the audience on Destination America.