SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
By James Caldwell, PWTorch assistant editor
WWE’s big three non-McMahon Family executive trio of George Barrios, Kevin Dunn, and Michelle Wilson cashed in shares of WWE stock this week for gross proceeds of around $1.0 million each.
Ten total executives, including Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, sold shares of WWE stock on Wednesday (July 20). WWE reported the transactions to the SEC on Friday (July 22).
All transactions were at the sales price of $20.07, which was the closing price on Wednesday. WWE has spent most of 2016 in the $15-18 range, but the stock recently shot up to the $20-range, which was good timing for the executives.
There is also the mystery of WWE International executive Gerrit Meier, who reportedly left the company in June. He was not part of the transactions list this week, but WWE has not filed a statement indicating if he disposed of his outstanding total of 60,640 company shares.
This Week’s Transactions (@$20.07 per share)
– George Barrios cashed in 47,469 shares for gross proceeds of $952,703. Barrios still has 530,647 outstanding shares.
– Kevin Dunn cashed in 50,288 shares for gross proceeds of $1.009 million. Dunn has 443,173 shares remaining.
– Michelle Wilson cashed in 47,520 shares for gross proceeds of $953,726. Wilson now has 371,159 shares remaining.
– Stephanie McMahon (Stephanie Levesque) cashed in 5,513 shares for gross proceeds of $110,646. She has $92,988 outstanding shares.
– Triple H (Paul Levesque) also cashed in 5,513 shares for gross proceeds of $110,646. He now has 91,807 shares remaining.
– Basil DeVito, Sr. Advisor of Business Strategies, cashed in 3,605 shares for gross proceeds of $72,352. He now has 87,384 shares remaining.
– Michael Luisi, head of WWE Studios, cashed in 11,811 shares for $237,047 gross proceeds. Luisi has 78,626 shares outstanding.
– Gerrit Meier has 60,640 shares on-record.
– Casey Collins, the EVP of Consumer Products, cashed in 7,008 shares for gross proceeds of $140,651. Collins now has 49,027 outstanding shares.
– Mark Kowal, the SVP Controller, cashed in 3,022 shares for gross proceeds of $60,652. Kowal has 27,572 shares remaining.
– Blake Bilstad, the SVP of General Counsel, cashed in 294 shares for gross proceeds of $5,901. Bilstad has 3,694 shares outstanding.