KELLER & POWELL FLAGSHIP (11/14)
(Search "pwtorch" to subscribe in podcast app)
In our first VIP sale in over six months, you can become a VIP member for just 99 cents (that’s $9 off the usual $9.99 monthly rate) or apply a $9 discount to our already discounted three month or one year subs.
To sign up, CLICK HERE and enter this code when asked for a coupon code: “june2019” (no space)
VIP Benefits include:
•Heyman/Bischoff Breaking News Coverage: Instant access to today’s 87 minute VIP podcast with Bruce Mitchell and host Wade Keller analyzing and providing insider insights into the Eric Bischoff & Paul Heyman news regarding their new roles as Executive Directors of Raw and Smackdown. Here’s a snippet about his frustrations working with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.
•4.5 Hour Keller Interview w/Eric Bischoff from 2009: New access this weekend to Wade Keller’s entire 4.5 hour comprehensive Torch Talk interview with Eric Bischoff from 2009 discussing at length for the first time ever in interview/podcast format his journey in pro wrestling from his start in the AWA to all of the ups and downs running WCW. This has not previously been published on our VIP podcast feed and was originally available in transcript format in the Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter ten years ago. Here is a 90 second snippet of Bischoff talking about what he felt is wrong (and fixable) about Vince McMahon’s approach to presenting his product… (NOTE: This interview is currently being edited and prepped to be posted on the VIP Podcast Feed this weekend in two installments over two hours each.)
•Uncensored access to Keller’s 2.5 hour Jon Moxley interview: Recorded several weeks ago, the longest interview he’s ever done and the last time he says he’s going to detail his WWE experience – all exclusive topics not covered in the 75 minute Chris Jericho interview recorded a week earlier.
Other VIP benefits…
- Our VIP-exclusive podcast coverage of AEW Fyter Fest and ROH Best in the World this weekend, plus ad-free access to the Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Post-show after Fyter Fest with cohost Rich Fann.
- 30+ years of PWTorch Newsletter archives dating back to late 1980s – over 1,600 back issues
- 30+ years of Torch Talk interview transcripts and audio dating back to the late 1980s
- 15 years of PWTorch VIP Podcast archives including Post-PPV Roundtable Podcasts after every WWE PPV
- Our Ex-WWE Creative Team Member collection with over 100 podcasts with writers who worked with Vince McMahon on some of WWE’s top events and storylines, with previously unrevealed details on changes in plans and backstage controversies
- Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcasts & Post-shows and PWTorch Dailycasts with the ads and plugs edited off exclusively for VIP members
- Daily and Weekly VIP exclusive podcasts such as the Wade Keller Daily Hotline, Bruce Mitchell Audio Show with host Wade Keller, The Fix with Todd Martin & Wade Keller, and many other themed VIP shows including Will Cooling’s new “British Wrestling Report” and Alan Counihan’s “Pro Wres Paradise” covering the Japan and European scene comprehensively… Over 100 VIP podcasts per month!
- Ad-free access to out VIP mobile & desktop sites including exclusive content such as PPV Roumdtables, columns from Bruce Mitchell, Sean Radican, and Greg Parks, Keller VIP reports, and more.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Yes, all PWTorch VIP podcasts posted daily are available on popular podcast apps on iPhone and Android devices.
To sign up for just 99 cents for a full month of VIP access…
CLICK HERE … Then enter this code when asked for a coupon code: “june2019” (no spaces)
Any questions before or after signing up? Email Wade Keller directly: email@example.com