WADE KELLER PODCAST - Royal Rumble preview with Sam Roberts
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
NOTE: Some of the language on The Fix may be NSFW.
SHOW SUMMARY: In this episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd tackles The Fix Mailbag covering these topics:
- Does the number of wrestlers in a promotion determine how many championships there should be?
- Did Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins becomes “Faces of WWE” without really defining their characters?
- Who are the Top Ten BMFers in MMA today?
- Why is promoting shows in Saudi Arabia a bigger deal than doing so in China with their offenses?
- Would WWE be better product if it followed New Japan’s schedule? Would New Japan booking collapse if they had five hours of TV a week to fill?
- Did WWE lose credibility when it “Got the F Out” and chose WWE as the replacement for WWF?
- How badly will AEW beat NXT in the ratings based on latest key factors?
- Are there veterans who have more to give to the business that AEW could take advantage of?
- Where would you like to see AEW’s roster in 2-3 years compared to where they are today?
- How is AEW with entrance music so far?
- Does AEW need a heel color commentator?
- How can one convince his Ivy League high-achieving finance to watch wrestling? What in general is the best entry point to try to get non-fans into pro wrestling?
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK