KELLER & MARTIN FLAGSHIP (11/28)
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app)
NOTE: Some of the language on The Fix may be NSFW.
SHOW SUMMARY: In this episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd tackles The Fix Mailbag covering these topics:
- What are the contributing factors to ROH’s disheartening 2019 setbacks?
- Would Ric Flair and any other legends love to appear on AEW TV?
- What is the best case scenario for C.M. Punk now that he’s back on WWE TV?
- What are the ramifications of a wrestler breaching their contract with WWE?
- Why isn’t early-’90s All Japan part of the All Japan streaming service?
- Is 100,000 the maximum number of pro wrestling fans who will buy a $50 PPV?
- What’s the story with “Cody Rhodes” being said on AEW TV again?
- Is it time to “dumb down” finishers because things have gotten out of hand, maybe following the NWA’s “dignity of simplicity” formula?
- Should Dave Lagana take more heat for how the Jim Cornette commentary made it onto NWA Power TV?
- Could a tag team-centric promotion work where tag teams were the central focus and main evented major events?
- Why is Rey Fenix being cast as a heel in AEW?
- Who might be the surprise final partner in the War Games match?
- Why isn’t AEW running events west of the Mississippi other than Las Vegas once?
- Has AEW gone too far creating an old WCW vibe? What could make AEW feel even more like WCW, for better or for worse?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO