SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
Update: WWE’s Hell in a Cell PPV match results followed oddsmakers’s predicted outcomes.
WWE went with straightforward booking based on the PPV build-up and there was also no late insider money bet shifting the odds around.
– Brock Lesnar won at -260, Kevin Owens won at -650, Seth Rollins won at -425, Charlotte won at -565, Roman Reigns won at -675, and Team Ziggler won the pre-show at -210.
– Oddsmakers remained at a virtual toss-up for New Day challenging The Dudleys for the Tag Titles.
[ Thanks to PWTorch correspondent David ]
Update: Ahead of Hell in a Cell on Sunday, a prop bet is out speculating on who will answer John Cena’s U.S. Title Open Challenge.
Betfair released their odds for who will answer the challenge, mixing in a humorous long-shot of Carlito.
There are no real surprises in the match results predicted by oddsmakers for Hell in a Cell on Sunday.
The betting lines are subject to change this weekend when late money is bet, but international odds are leaning toward the following favorites:
– Brock Lesnar is -600 over The Undertaker at +400.
– Seth Rollins is -475 over Kane in the WWE Title match.
– Roman Reigns is -290 over Bray Wyatt at +210.
– Kevin Owens is -475 over Ryback in the IC Title match.
– Charlotte is -400 over Nikki Bella in the Divas Title match.
– New Day and the Dudleys are a virtual toss-up in the WWE Tag Title match. New Day is -150 to Dudleys at +110.
Thanks to PWTorch correspondent David.