RECOMMENDED FREE NEW PODCAST - RAW POST-SHOW WITH KELLER...
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app)
WWE NXT Results
October 29, 2015
Citrus Springs, Fla.
Report by Tom Gibson, PWTorch correspondent
(1) Bull Dempsey beat Tino Sabatelli via pinfall after a splash from the turnbuckle in a fairly short but even match.
(2) Asuka beat Peyton Royce via submission. Asuka was very popular. Very good match.
(3) Riddick Moss beat Levis Valenzuela via pinfall.
There was a short segment where Sunny Dhinsa entered with a bhangra theme accompanied by Gzim Selmani and Lovepreet Sangha. They introduced themselves and there was an Indian theme, although Selmani is not Indian
(4) Tye Dillinger beat Hugo Knox via pinfall. Very good, even match. The match was preceded by a dance-off.
(4) Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder beat Jason Jordan & Chad Gable via pinfall. Long match and both teams were very popular. Enzo Amore made a short appearance after the match.
(5) Apollo Crews beat Baron Corbin via pinfall in an excellent match.
(6) Divas champion Bayley & Gionna Daddio & Adrienne beat Emma & Billie Kay & Nooph in a six-Divas tag match. This match probably got the biggest reaction from the crowd. Adrienne and Billie wrestled much of the match.
(7) NXT champion Finn Balor beat Samoa Joe in the Main Event. Intense match with some big hits. Balor won by pinfall.