KELLER & POWELL FLAGSHIP (12/5)
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app)
TNA Impact Results
November 4, 2015
Taped in Orlando, Fla.
Aired on Destination America
– World Title Series Week 5. Everyone has now wrestled two out of three matches in the Round Robin stage…
(1) Madison Rayne beat Brooke in the Knockouts Group of the TNA Title Series. The group of Rayne, Brooke, Awesome Kong, and Gail Kim all have 3 points through two matches.
(2) Bram beat Rockstar Spud in the U.K. Group. Drew Galloway leads with 6, Bram has 3, Spud has 3, and Grado has 0 points through two matches.
(3) Manik beat Mandrews in the X Division Group. Manik now leads with 6 points, followed by X Division champion Tigre Uno with 3, D.J. Zema with 3, and Mandrews with 0 points through two matches.
(4) Eddie Edwards vs. Davey Richards went to a 15-minute time limit draw in the Tag Team Specialists Group. Matt Hardy remains on top with 6 points, followed by Robbie E. with 3 points, and Richards and Edwards now with 1 point a piece through two matches.
(5) Shera beat Kenny King in the Wild Card Group. Shera leads the group with 6 points, followed by Aiden O’Shea and King with 3 points and Crazzy Steve with 0 points through two matches.
(6) Eric Young beat Bobby Roode in the TNA Originals Group. The entire group of EY, Roode, Abyss, and James Storm is tied with 3 points a piece through two matches.
– TNA aired an interview with Jeff Hardy talking about 2015, including his major dirt bike accident. Hardy revealed that he spent months building to the jump, but “fear overcame him” when it came time for the jump, causing him to come up short on the landing. Hardy said he was knocked out for a little bit, then the thought went through his head that he and Matt Hardy just won the TNA Tag Titles and now he broke his leg. Jeff said that watching Matt give up the titles on TV was “probably the lowest point of my career.” By contrast, he experienced a huge high when Matt won the TNA Hvt. Title at Bound for Glory (with his help as special referee). Hardy said he is rehabbing to get back in the ring in 2016.