WKPWP - Flagship w/Keller & Powell talking Super Showdown, AEW PPV Preview, WrestleMania line-up, 10 Years of NXT
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
TORCH TODAY – Friday, November 6
– PWTORCH LIVECAST ALERT: PWTorch columnist Bruce Mitchell and Travis Bryant of the East Coast Cast host the weekly wrap-up show at 7:00 p.m. EST taking your calls and emails at PWTorchLivecast.com.
– After all of the pre-sales, WrestleMania 32 tickets officially go on-sale to the general public Friday morning at 9:00 a.m. CST.
– WWE’s European Tour continues Friday with a big show in London. Well, actually, yes, the Big Show is in London, now opposite Kane in the main event slot following Seth Rollins’s injury. Also, Roman Reigns headlines Barcelona, Spain. (Revised European Tour Line-ups)
– AXS TV continues its presentation of New Japan’s 2015 Tokyo Dome Show with the big main event of Tanahashi vs. Okada for the IWGP World Hvt. Title. The episode airs at 9:00 p.m. EST.
– Bobby Lashley returns to MMA fighting at Bellator 145 set for 9:00 p.m. EST on Spike TV. Lashley faces James Thompson, who was the last fighter that Lashley lost to. (Full Coverage at MMATorch.com)
– WWE NETWORK HIGHLIGHTS: This week’s episode of WWE Superstars is early-released at 3:00 p.m. EST, then on again at 8:00. Also on the schedule are morning & afternoon replays of this week’s “Breaking Ground” episode.
– WEEKEND MOVIES: The new James Bond movie “Spectre” is out this weekend with Dave Bautista playing the “Mr. Jinx” henchman role. … WWE Studios’s latest action movie, “The Condemned 2” starring Randy Orton is due out in select theaters and on digital download Friday. (List of theaters showing the movie) Orton’s co-star, Eric Roberts, endorsed Orton’s performance in the movie.
“Randy Orton is a natural. He’s big and tall with lots of presence. He’s really sweet. I was like ‘Wow! That’s really nice.’ He comes across with such strong presence and he’s such a big guy and he comes across like he could be a problem walking in the room but he’s the sweetest man you’ve ever met. He’s humble, too,” Roberts told CraveOnline.
– TV financial expert Jim Cramer had two different takes on wrestling-related stocks this week. Cramer said about ROH’s parent company Sinclair Broadcasting: “This is maybe the best broadcasting stock that nobody talks about. I hope it pulls back so I can do a piece on it to tell people to buy it.” Cramer said about WWE that the company posted good third quarter numbers, but has been “very inconsistent in the past,” making investors fearful.