SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
Just a few hours before the TLC PPV, there was a dramatic shift in PPV match odds for the Intercontinental Title match.
Dean Ambrose went from a +200 underdog to a -1,500 favorite, predicting that he would beat Kevin Owens in the IC Title match.
All other favorites held steady with the betting lines, also predicting the outcomes.
[ Thanks to PWTorch correspondent David ]
Just ahead of the TLC PPV, international oddsmakers have released betting lines on all of the matches scheduled for WWE’s final PPV of the year.
Oddsmakers are predicting all of the champions to win on Sunday, meaning no title changes.
– Sheamus is -290 over Roman Reigns at +210 in the WWE Title match.
– Kevin Owens is -280 over Dean Ambrose at +200 in the IC Title match.
– Alberto Del Rio is -380 over Jack Swagger at +260 in the U.S. Title match.
– Charlotte is the strongest favorite of the night at -530 over Paige at +350 in the Divas Title match.
– New Day is a slight favorite of -210 in the Tag Title ladder match. The Usos are the closest underdog at +230, followed by the Lucha Dragons at +700. The Field is +160.
– The Wyatts are -530 over the ECW group at +350.
– Rusev is a slight -190 favorite over Ryback at +150.
Leave a Reply