SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
The Nielsen Twitter TV Rating for Monday’s Raw was about as mixed of a bag as you can get looking at several metrics.
WWE Raw Social Media Tracking
— December 14: Raw upticked only three percent in the unique Twitter audience despite being a post-PPV Raw, Vince McMahon’s return, and Roman Reigns winning the WWE World Title.
Numerically, the unique Twitter audience was 1.411 million, up from 1.366 million for the PPV lead-in show last week.
However, total impressions were 11.751 million, up 47 percent from last week.
It was the most impressions since the night after Summerslam in August and also the first time above 10 million since post-Summerslam Raw.
However, Raw ranked #4 among series & specials on Monday night, the lowest ranking in seven months going back to a #4 ranking on May 18.
Raw trailed an Adele special on NBC, “Love & Hip Hop” on VH1, and “The Voice” on NBC.
WWE Raw Social Media Scoresheet 2015
– Unique High: 3.563 million (3/30 post-WM31)
– Impressions High: 26.587 million (3/30 post-WM31)
– Uniques Low: 1.077 million (11/30) … previous – 1.121 million (9/14) & 1.130 million (9/7), 1.234 million (1/5)
– Impressions Low: 6.682 million (11/9) … previous – 7.127 million (6/8)
– Avg. Weekly Uniques: 1.759 million
– Avg. Weekly Impressions: 10.347 million
– Avg. Mon. Rank: #2 among series & specials