WKPWP - Mailbag - Keller & Fann talk WrestleMania line-up
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
Investors were not in a friendly mood to close out 2015, as WWE’s stock price dipped four percent on the final trading day of 2015.
WWE STOCK TRACK
– Monday, Dec. 28: Closing Price of $18.65 per share, down half-a-percent from Friday’s close.
The stock peaked at $19.26 per share, the highest point in two months dating back to October 28 prior to WWE’s most-recent quarterly report.
– Tuesday, Dec. 29: Closing Price of $18.71 per share, up a few cents from Monday.
The stock peaked at $19.00 per share.
– Wednesday, Dec. 30: Closing Price of $18.54 per share, down one percent from Tuesday.
– Thursday, Dec. 31: Closing Price of $17.84 per share, down four percent from Thursday.
The stock tumbled in afternoon trading, following the trend of the overall stock market falling on Thursday.
WWE finished the year valued at $1.35 billion.
Final 2015 Scoresheet
- 2015 High – $23.63 (Aug. 6)
- 2015 Low – $9.82 (Jan. 20 – 52-week low)
- 52-Week Range – $9.82-23.63
- Current Market Value – $1.35 billion