SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
The late money bet on WWE’s Royal Rumble PPV once again provided to dictate the match outcomes.
On Sunday afternoon before the Royal Rumble, the favorites started coming into focus with the following odd changes from international oddsmakers.
– Dean Ambrose strengthened from -230 to -1,200 to beat Kevin Owens.
– Kalisto flipped from +160 to -900 favorite vs. Alberto Del Rio to win the U.S. Title.
– Charlotte strengthened from -300 to -1,050 over Becky Lynch.
– New Day strengthened from -290 to -1,500 over The Usos.
– Mark Henry & Jack Swagger strengthened from -120 to -900 to win the pre-show Royal Rumble qualifying match
– Triple H strengthened from -290 to -1,050 to win the Rumble
[ Thanks to PWTorch correspondent David ]