WADE KELLER PODCAST - Bruce Mitchell joins Wade with open phone lines talking Rumble, NXT, AEW, more
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
Monday’s Raw TV Ratings dipped following last week’s big Shane McMahon episode, remaining well off the pace of recent WrestleMania Seasons.
WWE Raw TV Ratings Tracking
February 29: Raw scored a 2.63 rating, down one-tenth from a 2.73 rating last week.
This time last year, Raw scored a 2.97 rating. It captures the difference between this year’s Mania Season and last year, which itself was way down from a 3.31 rating two years ago.
– Raw’s three hours averaged 3.724 million viewers, down four percent (about 160,000) viewers from last week’s audience for Shane McMahon Raw.
- First Hour: 3.961 million viewers
- Second Hour: 3.660 million viewers
- Third Hour: 3.551 million viewers (3.0 percent decline from the second hour, which is much better than 16.3 percent last week)
– DEMOGRAPHICS: Raw actually increased very slightly in the males & adults 18-49 ratings this week compared to last week. Males 18-34 was down from last week, though.