Monday’s Raw TV Ratings dipped following last week’s big Shane McMahon episode, remaining well off the pace of recent WrestleMania Seasons.
WWE Raw TV Ratings Tracking
February 29: Raw scored a 2.63 rating, down one-tenth from a 2.73 rating last week.
This time last year, Raw scored a 2.97 rating. It captures the difference between this year’s Mania Season and last year, which itself was way down from a 3.31 rating two years ago.
– Raw’s three hours averaged 3.724 million viewers, down four percent (about 160,000) viewers from last week’s audience for Shane McMahon Raw.
- First Hour: 3.961 million viewers
- Second Hour: 3.660 million viewers
- Third Hour: 3.551 million viewers (3.0 percent decline from the second hour, which is much better than 16.3 percent last week)
– DEMOGRAPHICS: Raw actually increased very slightly in the males & adults 18-49 ratings this week compared to last week. Males 18-34 was down from last week, though.