WADE KELLER PODCAST - Royal Rumble preview with Sam Roberts
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
Monday’s Raw TV ratings were down slightly from last week, while third hour viewership continued to suffer.
WWE Raw TV Ratings Tracking 2016
March 7: Raw scored a 2.59 rating, down slightly from a 2.63 rating last week.
Raw was right at the yearly average of a 2.57 rating through ten weeks.
– Raw’s three hours averaged 3.551 million viewers, down five percent (about 175,000 viewers) from last week’s audience.
The following is the Hourly Break Down, with the standard third hour slide…
- 3.760 million first hour viewers
- 3.614 million second hour viewers
- 3.279 million third hour viewers (9% decline from 2H)
– DEMOGRAPHICS: Compared to last week, Raw was even in males 18-34, down slightly in males 18-49, and down sharply in adults 18-49.
Looking specifically at the third hour, the trend continued of general a18-49 viewers tuning out in droves after the second hour, while male viewership was stable. Raw continues to lose female and teen viewers in the third hour, diluting the overall number.