SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
Monday’s Raw TV ratings were down slightly from last week, while third hour viewership continued to suffer.
WWE Raw TV Ratings Tracking 2016
March 7: Raw scored a 2.59 rating, down slightly from a 2.63 rating last week.
Raw was right at the yearly average of a 2.57 rating through ten weeks.
– Raw’s three hours averaged 3.551 million viewers, down five percent (about 175,000 viewers) from last week’s audience.
The following is the Hourly Break Down, with the standard third hour slide…
- 3.760 million first hour viewers
- 3.614 million second hour viewers
- 3.279 million third hour viewers (9% decline from 2H)
– DEMOGRAPHICS: Compared to last week, Raw was even in males 18-34, down slightly in males 18-49, and down sharply in adults 18-49.
Looking specifically at the third hour, the trend continued of general a18-49 viewers tuning out in droves after the second hour, while male viewership was stable. Raw continues to lose female and teen viewers in the third hour, diluting the overall number.