Thursday’s Smackdown fell to the lowest TV rating of the year, while also drawing the fewest viewers of the year.
WWE Smackdown Ratings Tracking 2016
March 10: Smackdown scored a 1.64 rating, down seven percent from last week’s 1.76 rating.
Smackdown drew 2.186 million viewers, down 12 percent (about 300,000 viewers) from last week’s show.
It was the fewest viewers since December when Smackdown was on Syfy.
– DEMOGRAPHICS: Smackdown fell among adults and males 18-49. But, males 18-34 upticked slightly.
- Adults 18-49 was down 16 percent from last week to a year-low
- Males 18-49 was down 14 percent from last week to a year-low
– Through the first ten weeks on USA, Smackdown has averaged a 1.78 rating and 2.517 million viewers.
Through the first ten weeks returning to Thursday nights last year on Syfy, Smackdown averaged a 1.90 rating and 2.637 million viewers.
– OVERALL: TNA Impact on Tuesday, Lucha Underground on Wednesday, and Smackdown on Thursday all fell to year-lows this week.