WWE News & Notes – March 21
– WWE top star John Cena continues to tease some form of involvement at WrestleMania 32 in two weeks.
— John Cena (@JohnCena) March 21, 2016
– WWE announced the annual “Superstars for Hope” online auction through CharityBuzz surrounding this year’s WrestleMania. This year’s auction will benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Auction highlights include meet-and-greets with WWE stars, a taping of Conan, Dallas Cowboys & Mavericks packages, concert tickets, and more. The auction runs through April 5. (Full Details)
– WWE and Gamestop announced Monday that “WWE SuperToken,” the in-game content offering for “WWE Supercard,” is now available at Gamestop retail locations. (Full Announcement)
– The Smackdown-after-WrestleMania TV taping on April 5 in Houston is not sold out yet. Toyota Center sent out a notice on Monday offering group and individual ticket offers for the lower and club level-seating.
– Becky Lynch talked about realizing her goal of having a focused match at WrestleMania being part of the Divas Title match with Charlotte and Sasha Banks.
“There was a lot of speculation and my whole focus since getting on the main roster was to make sure that I was in a match at WrestleMania,” Lynch told Jan Murphy for the Kingston Whig-Standard. “It’s hard because you hear different things and things are always changing in WWE because of different storylines and everything is done live. Things can change constantly. At Smackdown a couple of weeks ago, when I saw the graphic for the triple threat match, that was when I really believed it.”