SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
WWE announced Sunday that 1980s WWF manager Slick will induct the Big Boss Man into the 2016 WWE Hall of Fame.
WWE did not say who will be speaking on behalf of Boss Man (Ray Traylor), who died in 2004, at the ceremony next Saturday, April 2 in Dallas.
2016 WWE Hall of Fame Class
– Sting (inducted by Ric Flair)
– Stan Hansen (inducted by Vader)
– Fabulous Freebirds (inducted by WWE tag champions New Day)
– The Godfather (inducted by APA – JBL & Ron Simmons)
– The Big Boss Man (inducted by Slick; recipient TBA)
– Jacqueline Moore (inducted by The Dudleys)