Monday’s Raw generated a post-Extreme Rules PPV bump in social media activity tracked by Nielsen. The result topped the post-Payback Raw earlier this month.
WWE Raw Social Media Tracking
May 23: Raw fell to #2 among series & specials on Monday night, trailing the season premiere of “The Bachelorette” on ABC. It broke Raw’s streak of ranking #1 four consecutive weeks.
If compared to one-off sports programming, Raw also would have ranked #2 behind the NBA Playoffs, but ahead of the NHL Playoffs.
– Raw generated a total of 153,000 tweets, up 22 percent from last week’s Extreme Rules lead-in show. It was the most tweets since the Raw two shows after WrestleMania.
The number of unique authors tweeting about Raw was 32,000, up 10 percent from 29,000 last week.
Post-Payback vs. Extreme Rules Raw comparison
- Post-Payback: 143,000 tweets
- Post-Extreme Rules: 153,000 tweets
- Post-Payback: 30,000 uniques
- Post-Extreme Rules: 32,000 uniques