WWE has rounded out the “NXT Takeover: The End” line-up for next Wednesday’s special on WWE Network.
Andrade “Cien” Almas, the former La Sombra in Mexico/Japan and Manny Andrade in NXT, will make his Takeover debut, WWE announced on this week’s NXT episode.
Update: NXT GM William Regal announced Thursday that Andrade will face Tye Dillinger.
— William Regal (@RealKingRegal) June 2, 2016
Updated NXT Takeover Line-up
- NXT Title match: Samoa Joe vs. Finn Balor in a steel cage match
- NXT Tag Title match: American Alpha (Jason Jordan & Chad Gable) vs. The Revival (Dash & Dawson) – “NXT Takeover: Dallas” re-match
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Austin Aries
- NXT Women’s Title match: Asuka vs. Nia Jax
- Andrade “Cien” Almas NXT Takeover debut vs. Tye Dillinger