SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
WWE is at risk of falling below a 2.0 TV rating on Monday night when Raw falls on the “Fourth of July” U.S. holiday.
In an effort to counteract people likely to be away from their TVs, WWE has loaded up the line-up with as many patriotic elements as possible.
WWE has also announced Dean Ambrose, the WWE champion (no longer WWE World Hvt. champion), against IC champion The Miz in a re-match from the Smackdown main event.
Updated Fourth of July Raw Line-up
- Champion vs. Champion: WWE champion Dean Ambrose vs. IC champion The Miz
- U.S. Title match: Rusev vs. Titus O’Neil
- Team USA vs. Team International in a 16-man elimination tag match
- John Cena fighting back against A.J. Styles & The Club
- A former Smackdown GM on the show