SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
UFC/Wrestling News & Notes
– Las Vegas oddsmakers do not think Brock Lesnar will fight again in 2016. Bovada released the following odds Thursday:
Will Brock Lesnar Fight in the UFC again in 2016?
Yes +140 (underdog)
No -200 (favorite)
– Brock Lesnar has entered UFC’s official Heavyweight division rankings following his return fight at UFC 200.
Lesnar is ranked #8, replacing Mark Hunt, who lost to Lesnar at UFC 200. Hunt is now #9.
– Lesnar’s return fight was originally labeled a “one-off” by WWE, but Lesnar is technically still an active member of the UFC roster. Therefore, he is still subject to routine drug-testing, reports MMAFighting.com.
– If Lesnar has another fight after clearing his WWE return match at Summerslam in August, who should Lesnar face? MMATorch.com compiled the Top 5 List of potential opponents for Lesnar.
– UFC president Dana White is one of several big names scheduled to speak at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland later this month, where Donald Trump is scheduled to be nominated as GOP candidate for the 2016 presidential election.
White confirmed to TMZ that he will be speaking at the RNC, giving a speech that will not be political. “It will be about my relationship with Trump and the Trump that I know,” White said.