RECOMMENDED FREE NEW PODCAST - RAW POST-SHOW WITH KELLER...
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app)
WWE Raw TV Ratings Tracking
August 1: The second Raw of the “new era” scored a 2.30 TV rating, down slightly from a 2.36 last week.
Raw’s three hours averaged 3.314 million viewers, slightly down from 3.338 million last week.
Raw’s three hour viewership break down:
- First Hour: 3.463 million viewers
- Second Hour: 3.399 million viewers
- Third Hour: 3.081 million viewers
This marks 20 consecutive weeks that Raw’s third hour has declined from the second hour.
Last week’s Raw to kick off the “new era” broke down with fewer viewers in the first hour, but more in the second and third hours:
- First Hour: 3.412 million viewers
- Second Hour: 3.350 million viewers
- Third Hour: 3.254 million viewers
– DEMOGRAPHICS: This week’s Raw actually topped last week’s show in the key demos.
Males 18-34 was up one-tenth to the highest point since the night after WrestleMania. Also, males 18-49 was up slightly to the highest point since June 20 following Money in the Bank.
Adults 18-49 was essentially even with last week to the highest point since June 20.