SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
A legitimate case could be made for each of the Big Four/Five matches at this year’s Summerslam PPV to go on last as The Main Event.
So, we asked PWTorch readers in two separate polls which match they think should go on last this year…
- 41% – Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins (Universal Title)
- 22% – Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton
- 20% – Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler (WWE Title)
PWTorch Twitter Poll
- 52% – Balor vs. Rollins (Universal Title)
- 23% – Lesnar vs. Orton
- 18% – Ambrose vs. Ziggler (WWE Title)
John Cena vs. A.J. Styles was out of the Top 3 in both polls. In the PWTorch.com poll, we included Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte for the Women’s Title, which grabbed 12 percent of the vote.