WWE announced Monday a big NXT road tour of California at the end of October.
WWE is heading to five cities in California, taking an interesting route looping around the state.
The tour starts in Central California (Fresno), heads to Northern California (Sacramento and San Jose), heads back to Central Calif. (Bakersfield), and finishes with one date in Southern California (Los Angeles).
The final date on October 30 will be at the famous Palladium on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.
Headliners include NXT champion Shinsuke Nakamura, NXT Women’s champion Asuka, Samoa Joe, and Bobby Roode.
Tickets for the tour go on-sale this Friday, September 9 at 10:00 a.m. PST. (Official Announcement)
Upcoming 2016 NXT Road Tour Dates
- Sept. 16: Des Moines, Iowa at Hy-Vee Hall
- Sept. 17: Omaha, Neb. at Ralston Arena
- Sept. 18: Minneapolis/St. Paul at Roy Wilkens Auditorium (adjacent to the Xcel Energy Center)
- Oct. 6: Norfolk, Va. at the Convocation Center
- Oct. 7: Richmond, Va. at Altria Theatre
- Oct. 8: Baltimore, Md. at the APG Federal Credit Union Arena
- Oct. 26: Fresno, Calif. at Selland Arena
- Oct. 27: Sacramento, Calif. at Memorial Auditorium
- Oct. 28: San Jose, Calif. at SJSU Event Center
- Oct. 29: Bakersfield, Calif. at Bakersfield Theater
- Oct. 30: Los Angeles at The Palladium on Sunset Blvd.
- Nov. 19: NXT Takeover in Toronto
— Triple H (@TripleH) September 5, 2016