TNA is scheduled to run the Bound for Glory PPV Sunday night in Orlando, Florida.
One big change is Eddie Edwards replacing Drew Galloway in the finals of the Grand Title. Edwards will face Aron Rex (Damien Sandow) in the tournament finals.
Also, the main event carries a new stipulation from Thursday’s Impact episode. Bobby Lashley will now defend the TNA Hvt. Title against Ethan Carter III in a No Holds Barred match.
TNA BFG PPV Line-up
- TNA Hvt. Title match: Bobby Lashley vs. Ethan Carter III in a No Holds Barred match
- Grand Title Finals match: Aron Rex (Damien Sandow) vs. Eddie Edwards (replacing Drew Galloway)
- TNA Tag Title match: The Decay (Abyss & Crazzy Steve w/Rosemary) vs. The Hardys (Matt & Jeff Hardy w/Reby Sky)
- Knockouts Title match: Maria Kanellis vs. Gail Kim
- Gail Kim 2016 TNA HOF induction
- Mike Bennett vs. Moose
- Bound for Gold match