SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
NXT LIVE EVENT RESULTS
NOVEMBER 16, 2017
CEDAR PARK (AUSTIN), TEX.
REPORT BY RICK COBOS, PWTORCH CORRESPONDENT
(1) Mark Andrews & Wolfgang defeated Riddick Moss & Tino Sabbatelli. Good babyface sympathy for Andrews, good hot tag, good house of fire by Wolfgang leading very quickly to an Andrews SSP finish.
(2) Kairi Sane over Billie Kay via submission, probably an Imari.
(3) Kassius Ohno beat Lars Sullivan via DQ due to the Lars shoving the official down. Definitely a Takeover-quality match. Seemed destined for four-star territory before the DQ.
(4) Undisputed Era defeated Sanity in a quality trios match. There were “This is awesome!” chants near the end. Fish grabbed tights to win, and Cole was sent away for about five minutes due to a gash on his scalp or forehead.
(5) Velveteen Dream over Tyler Bate. Dream attacked Bate and Trent Seven afterwards, attempting to use a chair on the former. He got ran off by Aleister Black, who said they’re squaring off tomorrow in San Antonio.
(6) Sonya Deville defeated Ruby Riot via a triangle choke. Lacking in drama but very psychologically sound.
(7) Drew McIntyre & Johnny Gargano beat Pete Dunne & Andrade Almas. Good match with plenty of stalling. McIntyre won after hitting Almas with a running boot. If there were any post-match activities, I missed them since I left immediately at the finish.
NOW CHECK OUT THIS RECENT REPORT: 11/11 NXT in Riverside, Calif.: Aleister & Drew vs. Almas & Velveteen, Royce vs. Moon vs. Kairi vs. Cross, vs. Royce, Cole vs. Strong
QUICK TIPS FOR SENDING RESULTS
If you attend an arena event in future, either house shows or TV tapings, we encourage you to send us a report for publication. You can direct your reports to: email@example.com.
We accept reports in any format, but if it’s not much trouble, please format your report like you see above, with the matches numbered like this (1) , (2) , (3) , with the opening line of each match paragraph stating who beat whom (don’t just say Wrestler A vs. Wrestler beat with the result listed later; instead, state up front who won so those readers who don’t have time to read the entire report (i. e. their boss walks past their cubicle all the time looking beat their shoulder) can at least quickly assess the results.
Also, please list tag teams using the “&” symbol as opposed to stating “and. ” Reserve use of ” and” when listing results in a three-way or four-way match where there are no teams (i. e. ” Wrestler A beat Wrestler B and Wrestler C in a three-way match” ) so it is easy to differentiate a handicap match from a three-way match.