WADE KELLER PODCAST - EARLY PREVIEW OF ROYAL RUMBLE 2020 MEN'S MATCH, PLUS 2019 AND 2010 LOOK-BACK ROUNDTABLES
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
NOTE: Some of the language on The Fix may be NSFW.
SHOW SUMMARY: In this episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd tackles The Fix Mailbag covering these topics:
- Why was Rey Mysterio on Smackdown last week (but wasn’t allowed this week)?
- What would make for a good men’s and women’s five-on-five Survivor Series matches?
- Did WWE miss out on significant money running PPVs on Sundays instead of Saturdays over the years?
- How does Xavier Woods being injured affect Kofi Kingston’s potential heel run?
- Did anyone else have creative control other than Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart? Do any AEW wrestlers have creative control written into their contracts?
- Are NXT wrestlers Tweeting about their show annoying?
- Are matches that are created for no apparent reason necessarily bad? Does New Japan have a reason for matches at all times?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO