SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
WWE’s signature Survivor Series event generated a mid-level Nielsen Twitter TV Rating on Sunday night.
S. Series was slightly below last month’s Hell in a Cell PPV to rank in the middle of WWE PPVs this year in terms of social media activity.
The PPV drew a unique Twitter audience of 1.839 million, down slightly from 1.852 million for HIAC last month.
There was a slight increase in total impressions to 18.428 million from 17.879 million last month for HIAC.
Survivor Series ranked #3 among series & specials on Sunday night, trailing the 2015 AMAs on ABC and “The Walking Dead” on AMC.
2015 WWE PPVs Social Media Rank
Excludes likely #1 and #2 WrestleMania and Summerslam, which were not reported by Nielsen.
(3) Royal Rumble (Jan.) – 3.275 million uniques
(4) Battleground (July) – 1.980 million uniques
(5) Fast Lane (Feb.) – 1.907 million uniques
(6) HIAC (Oct.) – 1.862 million uniques
(7) S. Series (Nov.) – 1.839 million uniques
(8) MITB (June) – 1.783 million uniques
(9) NOC (Sept.) – 1.597 million uniques
(10) Payback (May) – 1.525 million uniques
(11) E. Rules (Apr.) – 1.486 million uniques
Leave a Reply