SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
Monday’s Raw fell to the lowest social media score of the year in Nielsen’s Twitter TV Ratings. The bright spot was an uptick in total impressions…
WWE Raw Social Media Tracking
— November 30: Raw’s unique Twitter audience was 1.077 million, down 21 percent from last week’s post-PPV episode.
It was the lowest score of the year, dipping below 1.1 million viewers in early September when attention was on new fall TV premieres.
Raw’s total impressions were 7.593 million, up four percent from 7.307 million last week.
It points to the fewest number of people this year seeking out tweets about Raw, but the people who went looking for Raw sought out more tweets than usual.
– The dip in total impressions placed Raw #3 among series & specials on Monday night, trailing “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” on VH1 and “The Voice” on NBC.
If compared to one-off sports programming, Raw would have ranked #4 behind the NFL Monday Night Football game on ESPN, plus an NBA game and one college basketball game.
WWE Raw Social Media Scoresheet 2015
– Unique High: 3.563 million (3/30 post-WM31)
– Impressions High: 26.587 million (3/30 post-WM31)
– Uniques Low: 1.077 million (11/30) … previous – 1.121 million (9/14) & 1.130 million (9/7), 1.234 million (1/5)
– Impressions Low: 6.682 million (11/9) … previous – 7.127 million (6/8)
– Avg. Weekly Uniques: 1.775 million
– Avg. Weekly Impressions: 10.368 million
– Avg. Mon. Rank: #2 among series & specials