SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
Despite Monday’s Raw carrying the “Slammys” award show theme, Raw fell hard in the Nielsen Twitter TV Ratings the week after the post-TLC episode.
WWE Raw Social Media Tracking
— December 21: Raw lost momentum from last week’s show, which drew the highest Twitter TV rating in two months.
Raw’s unique audience was 1.177 million, down 17 percent from last week. This was one of the smallest unique audiences of the year.
Raw’s total impressions were 8.969 million, down 24 percent from last week. It’s on the high-end of Fall TV impressions, but was down from a much-more impressive 11.751 million total last week.
Raw did return to the #2 spot among series & specials on Monday night, trailing “Love & Hip Hop” on VH1.
If compared to one-off sports programming, Raw would not have ranked in the Top 5, trailing Monday Night Football, two NBA games, an EPL football match, and the Miami Beach Bowl game.
WWE Raw Social Media Scoresheet 2015
– Unique High: 3.563 million (3/30 post-WM31)
– Impressions High: 26.587 million (3/30 post-WM31)
– Uniques Low: 1.077 million (11/30) … previous – 1.121 million (9/14) & 1.130 million (9/7), 1.234 million (1/5)
– Impressions Low: 6.682 million (11/9) … previous – 7.127 million (6/8)
– Avg. Weekly Uniques: 1.747 million
– Avg. Weekly Impressions: 10.320 million
– Avg. Mon. Rank: #2 among series & specials