SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
WWE announced they will report Fourth Quarter 2015 & full-year 2015 earnings on Thursday, February 11.
WWE CEO Vince McMahon and financial executive George Barrios will host the quarterly conference call at 11:00 a.m. EST.
Included in the financial results will be Q4 and year-end WWE Network subscriber figures, PPV business for Hell in a Cell, Survivor Series, and TLC, and other key metrics.
WWE Stock Track 2016
Week 3 – January 18-22
– Friday, January 22: Closing Price of $16.74 per share, up five percent from Thursday.
The end result was a slight gain from the end of last week.
– Thursday, January 21: Closing Price of $15.95 per share, down 3.5 percent from Wednesday.
The stock fell as low as $15.83 per share, the lowest point of the year.
It was another big trade volume day with 1.153 million shares bought and sold.
– Wednesday, January 20: Closing Price of $16.53 per share, essentially even with Tuesday.
Trading volume was huge at 5.023 million, yet the stock barely moved. The high was $16.67 and the low was $16.15 per share. The chart below captures how choppy the stock price was in the afternoon.
This was the highest trade volume since March 30, 2015, the day after WrestleMania when WWE released a post-Mania WWE Network subscriber count.
Earlier in the day, WWE issued a press release formally announcing WWE’s inclusion in the S&P SmallCap 600, one week after the news came out.
“We are pleased to be recognized by the S&P and added to the S&P SmallCap 600 Index,” said financial executive George Barrios in the press release. “The selection by the S&P further highlights our industry leadership, earnings growth, and the long-term potential of our global business.”
– Tuesday, January 19: Closing Price of $16.59 per share, down one percent from last Friday’s close of $16.80 per share.
Trading volume was 1.007 million, leading to big swings from a low of $16.32 per share to a high of $17.21 per share. The stock ended up right in the middle.
– Monday, January 18: Stock Market closed due to MLK holiday.
2016 WWE STOCK SCORESHEET
- 2016 Initial Market Value: $1.34 billion
- 2016 Open: $17.44 per share
- Current 52-Week Range: $10.11 – 23.63
- 2016 High Point: $18.29 (1/4)
- 2016 Low Point: $15.83 (1/22)
- Current Market Value: $1.25 billion