WWE filed SEC documents on Tuesday announcing that several WWE executives received Class A common WWE stock related to year-end goals being met.
A total of 1.275 million shares of WWE stock in the form of “performance stock units” were awarded to executives following the company’s 2015 performance.
WWE noted in their 10-K annual report that “the ultimate number of PSUs that are issued to an employee is the result of the actual performance of the Company at the end of the performance period compared to the performance conditions.”
The big recipients were financial executive George Barrios, TV producer Kevin Dunn, and marketing executive Michelle Wilson. Barrios is now the biggest shareholder outside of the McMahon Family with 572,244 total shares to his name.
Triple H and Stephanie McMahon also received the same amount of 34,262 shares to bring their total of Class A stock to nearly 100,000 shares each.
The reported transactions officially occurred on February 11 (WWE’s financial date) and were filed on Feb. 16:
– Financial executive George Barrios received 354,039 performance stock units (PSUs) to bring his total shares to 572,244.
– TV executive Kevin Dunn received 354,039 PSUs to bring his total shares to 527,416.
– Marketing executive Michelle Wilson received 354,039 PSUs to bring her total shares to 413,147.
– Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon (Stephanie Levesque) received 34,262 PSUs to bring her total shares to 97,906.
– Executive VP of Talent & Live Events Triple H (Paul Levesque) received 34,262 PSUs to bring his total shares to 96,725.
– Senior advisor Basil DeVito received 15,989 PSUs to bring his total to 90,009 shares.
– WWE Studios head Michael Luisi received 41,114 PSUs to bring his total to 89,539 shares.
– WWE International president Gerrit Meier received 36,546 PSUs to bring his total to 60,640 shares.
– Casey Collins, the Executive VP for Consumer Products, received 34,262 PSUs to bring his total to 55,411 shares.
– Mark Kowal, the Senior VP Controller, received 15,989 PSUs to bring his total to 29,614 shares.