From Japan to Las Vegas, the Father’s Day doubleheader continues Sunday night with WWE’s Money in the Bank PPV on WWE Network.
A.J. Styles, who headlined New Japan cards last year, faces John Cena in a big singles match testing Styles against WWE’s franchise player for the past decade.
In the expected main event, Roman Reigns defends the WWE World Title against Seth Rollins, who is wrestling on TV for the first time since his injury in November 2015.
Plus, there is the MITB briefcase hanging over the WWE Title match, especially if Dean Ambrose wins, which was a possibility hyped on WWE TV.
The Big Three matches were expected to carry the weight of the PPV until WWE re-arranged the undercard in the past two days. Now included on the main PPV are Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin and Sheamus vs. Apollo Crews, which were both originally slotted for the pre-show.
Plus, Rusev defends the U.S. Title against Titus O’Neil on Father’s Day, which Titus wrote about in an opinion piece published by Newsweek this weekend. Titus also talked about having his family in Vegas for MITB in a sit-down interview with Michael Cole.
WWE Money in the Bank PPV Line-up
- Dream Match: John Cena vs. A.J. Styles
- WWE World Title match: Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins
- MITB ladder match: Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Owens, Alberto Del Rio, and one more qualifier
- WWE Tag Title match: New Day vs. The Club (Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows) vs. The Vaudevillains (Simon Gotch & Aiden English) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass in a fatal four-way match
- U.S. Title match: Rusev vs. Titus O’Neil
- Women’s champion Charlotte & Dana Brooke vs. Natalya & Becky Lynch
- Sheamus vs. Apollo Crews
- Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin
- Pre-Show: Dudleys vs. Lucha Dragons
- Pre-Show: Goldust & R-Truth vs. Fandango & Tyler Breeze