SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
WWE Raw TV Preview 7/4
WWE returns to Columbus, Ohio on Monday night for a special “Fourth of July” edition of Raw.
WWE is trying to tap into as many patriotic themes as possible to draw in viewers on a rare Fourth of July edition of Raw. The last time Raw was on the Fourth was five years ago when WWE did a double TV taping on June 27, 2011 and aired a taped show July 4.
This time, WWE is going live with an episode featuring WWE champion Dean Ambrose vs. IC champion The Miz, Titus O’Neil challenging Rusev for the U.S. Title, and “Team USA” vs. “Team International” in a 16-man elimination tag match.
Fourth of July Raw Line-up
- Champion vs. Champion: WWE champion Dean Ambrose vs. IC champion The Miz
- U.S. Title match: Rusev vs. Titus O’Neil
- Team USA vs. Team International in a 16-man elimination tag match
- John Cena fighting back against A.J. Styles & The Club
- A former Smackdown GM on the show
- Shane McMahon & Stephanie McMahon both advertised
- Additional roster members: Chris Jericho, Kevin Owens, WWE tag champions New Day
- Advertised main event for Columbus: John Cena & Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins & A.J. Styles
Leave a Reply