AEW DYNAMITE POST-SHOW (10/30)
(Search "pwtorch" to subscribe in podcast app)
WWE Raw jumped nearly 50 percent in Nielsen’s Social Content Ratings Monday night following Summerslam. However, social media activity was down from post-Battleground Raw in July.
WWE Raw Social Media Tracking
August 22: Raw was the most socially active show on television Monday night, topping all other shows in the “series & specials” and sports categories.
Raw’s total engagement was up 49 percent from the Summerslam lead-in show, as broken down…
– Twitter: 44,000 uniques and 228,000 tweets, up from 30k and 153k last week.
– Facebook: 193,000 uniques and 339,000 posts, up from 142k and 227k last week.
– TOTAL ENGAGEMENT: 237,000 uniques and 567,000 interactions, up 49 percent from 380k total interactions last Monday.
Regarding the comparable Twitter figures, post-Summerslam Raw was down from post-Battleground Raw, following the pattern of TV ratings and viewership being down from the July PPV.
- Twitter Uniques: 7/25 was 47,000 vs. 44,000 on 8/22
- Tweets: 7/25 was 266,000 vs. 228,000 on 8/22