NXT TV TAPINGS
FEBRUARY 22, 2017
TAPED AT UCF
Report by Alberto Figueroa, PWTorch correspondent
Kicked off the show with a really bad segment between Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero) and Elias Sampson. Loser leaves NXT.
(1) Tye Dillinger vs. Eric Young ended in no contest after sanity brought out a beaten Roderick Strong to ringside. No Way Jose came out and everyone starts fighting in the ring.
(2) Adrande Cien Almas defeated HoHo Lu
(3) Kassis Ohno defeated Elias Sampson
(4) Ember Moon defeated Billie Kay. Billie suffered a neck injury during the match.
(5) The Revival vs. Some twin brothers ends in no contest when Authors of Pain attack the twins during their entrance. Revival run out of the arena before AOP enter the ring.
(6) Heavy Machinery defeated two jobbers
(7) Nikki Cross defeated a jobber
After the match, No Way Jose and Dillinger attacked Sanity but Sanity got the upper hand.
(8) Cien Almas defeated Oney Larkin. Very good match from start to finish. Crowd was very into it and alive.
(9) Asuka defeated jobber
(10) Authors of Pain defeated The Ealy Brothers. After the match, DIY came out and claimed they deserve a tag team title match. The Revival then came out and claimed the same thing. William Regal came out and announced at NXT TAKEOVER ORLANDO it will be a triple threat tag team elimination for the titles.
(11) Tye Dillinger & No Way Jose & Roderick Strong vs. Sanity ended in no contest. A new woman wrestler came out to beat up Nikki cross after the match.
(12) Dash Wilder defeated Johnny Gargano & Akam in a triple threat match
(13) Bobby Roode defeated Kassius Ohno to retain NXT Championship
(14) Nakamura defeated T.J. Perkins. Very good technical match. After the match, Roode and Cien Almas attack Nakamura with Finn Balor coming out with the save.
NOW CHECK OUT THIS RECENT NXT REPORT: 2/11 NXT in Albany, N.Y.: Shinsuke Nakamura & DIY vs. Bobby Roode & The Authors of Pain in main event, plus Tye Dillinger vs. Eric Young, Asuka vs. Nikki Cross & Ember Moon
Please send any news tips and results to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For instance, let us know if you hear a pro wrestling reference on a popular talk show, see a pro wrestling related Tweet or Instagram from celebrity, hear an ad for matches advertised for an upcoming WWE event, or anything else pro wrestling related that’d be of interest to our readers.
If you attend a live event, please send results. We don’t set up correspondents ahead of time and count on readers like you to send an email with a report on live events you attend – not just WWE, but also ROH, NXT, international groups. and anything else.