RECOMMENDED FREE NEW PODCAST - RAW POST-SHOW WITH KELLER...
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app)
NXT LIVE EVENT REPORT
NOVEMBER 30, 2017
REPORT BY MIKE S., PWTORCH CORRESPONDENT
(1) The Street Profits defeated Tino Sabatelli & Riddick Moss. Street Profits came out wearing Steelers jerseys (Leveon Bell and Antonio Brown jerseys respectively), which really popped the crowd! They were definitely a fun way to start the night!
(2) Lars Sullivan pinned No Way Jose.
(3) Ruby Riott (Representing Riott Squad) pinned Biance BelAir. Bianca used her Rapunzel hair to violently whip Ruby a few times, which was very creative
(4) Undisputed Era (Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reily) defeated Sanity (Eric Young & Killian Dane) to retain the NXT Tag Team Titles.
(5) Aleister Black pinned Chad Lail after hitting the Black Mass.
(6) Ember Moon pinned Sonya Deville (Representing Absolution) after hitting the Eclipse to retain her NXT Women’s Title.
(7) Andrè “Cien” Almas (w/Zelina Vega) defeated Roderick Strong and Adam Cole (Representing Undisputed Era) to retain the NXT Title. The match ended after Zelina interfered and hit Roderick Strong with a spike hurricanrana, then Almas hit Strong with the Hammerlock DDT to score the pinfall on Strong. Amazing match that saw all three wrestlers give it their all. Best match of the night.
NOW CHECK OUT THIS RECENT REPORT: 11/29 NXT TV Taping Report (SPOILERS) from Full Sail including Adam Cole, Aleister, Andrade, Gargano, Ruby Riot, AOP, Sonya, Dunn, Bate
QUICK TIPS FOR SENDING RESULTS
If you attend an arena event in future, either house shows or TV tapings, we encourage you to send us a report for publication. You can direct your reports to: email@example.com.
We accept reports in any format, but if it’s not much trouble, please format your report like you see above, with the matches numbered like this (1) , (2) , (3) , with the opening line of each match paragraph stating who beat whom (don’t just say Wrestler A vs. Wrestler beat with the result listed later; instead, state up front who won so those readers who don’t have time to read the entire report (i. e. their boss walks past their cubicle all the time looking beat their shoulder) can at least quickly assess the results.
Also, please list tag teams using the “&” symbol as opposed to stating “and. ” Reserve use of ” and” when listing results in a three-way or four-way match where there are no teams (i. e. ” Wrestler A beat Wrestler B and Wrestler C in a three-way match” ) so it is easy to differentiate a handicap match from a three-way match.