RECOMMENDED NEW PODCAST...
(Search "wade keller" & "pwtorch" to subscribe in podcast app)
NOTE: Some of the language on The Fix may be NSFW.
SHOW SUMMARY: In this episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd tackles The Fix Mailbag covering these topics:
- Is Jon Jones diminished as a fighter?
- Our favorite all-time movies
- Would Rock or Steve Austin be more valuable to WWE or AEW this year?
Which promotions would you watch if you could switch around over time?
- What are NJPW’s concerns in booking Moxley in the G1?
- What’s best weekly TV show of all-time?
- Is booing a heel more meta than cheering a heel?
- Is having hope after a better Raw stupid?
- Where do you rank Edge & Christian’s careers and knowledge and podcasts?
- Does Chris Jericho have to win the AEW Title, not Hangman Page?
- Is ROH in a decline that it won’t crawl out of?
- Were there better choices to get Lex Luger’s 1993 mega-push? And who got a comparable push to Luger since?
- With Paul Heyman’s increased influence, could Extreme Rules end up more extreme?
- Is it worth traveling to see the AAA at MSG event?
- Thougths on Professional Fighters League
- Which small UFC fighter has a chance against a bigger opponent?
- Is Kevin Owens’ a possible breakout babyface star for WWE?
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK