SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
The block matches for the next three nights of G1 Climax 29 have been announced by NJPW. July 13 marks the start of IWGP U.S. Champion Jon Moxley’s march through the tournament in the B block. AXS TV will air the second night of block action on delay at 8p.m. Eastern tomorrow. The shows will air live on NJPW World, which you can access with a subscription that right now is coming out to less than $10 per month. You can see the schedule for the block action over the next three nights below:
July 13 (B Block, Ota City General Gymnasium, Tokyo)
- Jon Moxley vs. Taichi
- Jay White vs. Hirooki Goto
- Tomohiro Ishii vs. Jeff Cobb
- Tetsuya Naito vs. Toru Yano
- Shingo Takagi vs. Juice Robinson
July 14 (A Block, Ota City General Gymnasium, Tokyo)
- Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. KENTA
- Bad Luck Fale vs. Lance Archer
- Kota Ibushi vs. EVIL
- Kazuchika Okada vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
- Will Ospreay vs. SANADA
July 15 (B Block, Sapporo)
- Tetsuya Naito vs. Taichi
- Jon Moxley vs. Jeff Cobb
- Jay White vs. Tomohiro Ishii
- Hirooki Goto vs. Juice Robinson
- Shingo Takagi vs. Toru Yano
Radican’s Analysis: Be sure to stay tuned to PWTorch and PWTorch VIP for in-depth coverage of G1 Climax 29 starting tomorrow with written and audio coverage.