SPOTLIGHTED PODCAST ALERT (YOUR ARTICLE BEGINS A FEW INCHES DOWN)...
NOTE: Some of the language on The Fix may be NSFW.
SHOW SUMMARY: In this episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd tackles The Fix Mailbag covering these topics:
- Did Vince McMahon leak word that Jon Moxley was filming a movie?
- How will Vince McMahon react if NXT outdraws Raw or Smackdown?
- Would Undertaker have been a locker room leader in WCW if he had jumped?
- Will wrestlers still be “called up” from NXT to Raw or Smackdown?
- Do a lot of people only watch Takeovers and not the weekly NXT TV shows?
- Could WWE lure C.M. Punk back?
- How could the Finger Poke of Doom be rebooked for the better?
- Should Kenny Omega be a heel since his promos are better when he’s being a jerk?
- Will NXT look too small league at Full Sail and have a big disadvantage against AEW?
- Should Renee Young be reassigned from her color commentary role?
- How should Nia Jax be booked after she returns from her injury?
- Might AEW have two separate announce teams for each hour like WCW did with Nitro?
- Is New Japan Royal Quest available outside of FITE TV such as New Japan World?
- Which War Games was the best and what’s a possible prediction for this year’s War Games?
- Could we get Shawn Michaels vs. Adam Cole on the Oct. 2 NXT premiere on USA?
- Is NXT really “doubling” its weekly content considering commercial breaks on USA?
- Has the bill finally come due for WWE and will a ton of fan support AEW?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO