WWE HELL IN A CELL POST-SHOW - LIVE CALLERS INSTANT BACKLASH...
(Search "pwtorch" to subscribe in podcast app)
NOTE: Some of the language on The Fix may be NSFW.
SHOW SUMMARY: In this episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd tackles The Fix Mailbag covering these topics:
- Why did Randy Savage get a WWF Title run in 1992?
- How do Wade and Todd feel when revisiting their draft two years ago?
- Which wrestler is the all-time favorite of Todd and Wade?
- Would TNA have turned the Hulk Hogan sex tapes into an angle on TV?
- Why was the WWWF called a “Federation” considering it’s not really a federation?
- What were Shinsuke Nakamura’s best feuds in New Japan?
- Which five wrestlers of today would be picked to be opponents for Hulk Hogan in his prime?
- Will Shane McMahon be known as blight on business or a guy who put his body on the line?
- What are the highlights in terms of top opponents and feuds of John Cena’s career?
- What can NXT do to compete with AEW, since most people tend to talk about what AEW can do?
- Will Impact Wrestling have new life and create momentum with upgrade to AXS TV?
- Rank today’s nine top companies in order of relevance and potential growth in next 12 months.
- Is it time to stop doing chairshots entirely because they look so bad these days?
- How about a four-man mini tournament on January 4 Tokyo Dome show with wrestlers moving on to main event?
- What is the lawsuit between Ric Flair and WWE all about?
- Is a two hour weekly New Japan show going to happen in near future?
- Who or what from pro wrestling industry would you exile to Room 101?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO