KELLER & POWELL FLAGSHIP (11/14)
(Search "pwtorch" to subscribe in podcast app)
NOTE: Some of the language on The Fix may be NSFW.
SHOW SUMMARY: In this episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd tackles The Fix Mailbag covering these topics:
- How are TV ratings tracked and does DVR viewership count?
- Have you read The World of Lucha Libre by Heather Levi?
- Does Gedo know every match finish in the G1 tournament before it starts?
- How do you feel about how Kofi Kingston has been portrayed after losing his title?
- What will C.M. Punk’s legacy be and what went wrong after the Pipe Bomb Promo?
- Did Bayley wear AEW-inspired colors?
- Is Roman Reigns an A-hole for not helping his friends Seth Rollins?
- What are the future prospects of Mike Kanellis?
- Which wrestlers in WWE aren’t stale?
- Is the AEW Women’s Division weak enough that they should downplay it for now?
- Will fans file a class action lawsuit against WWE for so many unfulfilled main events?
- Is AEW Dark doing more harm than good?
- Are AEW’s entrance themes growing on you?
- How about some ideas for women being added to men’s factions?
- Isn’t the Cody video on Dynamite appropriate since he’s the World Title Challenger?
- Should NXT fans feel shame for chanting “What?” at Boa?
- Are Tanahashi and Okada the top comparison to Rock and Steve Austin?
- Why isn’t Nick Aldis in WWE?
- Does WWE not understand the concept of fan goodwill after what they’ve done last two weeks?
- Can we feel good about supporting any pro wrestling ownership group?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO