WADE KELLER PODCAST - Royal Rumble preview with Sam Roberts
(Search "wade keller" to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
NOTE: Some of the language on The Fix may be NSFW.
SHOW SUMMARY: In this episode of The Fix with PWTorch VIP analyst Todd Martin and host PWTorch editor Wade Keller, Todd tackles The Fix Mailbag covering these topics:
- Is Kenny Omega’s AEW character misunderstood so far?
- Was last week the worst week ever for WWE?
- Who would you draft to be the five most valuable non-wrestlers in a start-up?
- Does Paul Heyman get credit that Joel Goodhart deserves for sparking the hardcore 1990s movement?
- What’s the story with Smackdown not having either Brock Lesnar or Ronda Rousey or a spots-like feel, all of which Fox reportedly wanted?
- How about WWE switch to a seasonal, on-demand streaming format leading to quarterly PPVs?
- Will Brock Lesnar or The Fiend be a more active champion?
- Is Roman Reigns laying low before being the one to beat The Fiend?
- How can anyone take Adam Cole seriously as a big stage star given his size?
- Is Cody Rhodes most similarly compared to Bret Hart?
DIRECT LINK: VIP AUDIO LINK
NOT VIP? NO PROBLEM… CLICK HERE FOR VIP SIGN UP INFO